Monday, July 03, 2006

SUPERMAN HAS INDEED RETURNED

Just came back after watching "SUPERMAN RETURNS". It's indeed a fantastic movie. Being a Superman fan all of my expectations from this movie were fulfilled. Brandon Routh has done an amazing job of playing the man of steel. Superman was declared dead in 1992 comics which was sad. Many people criticized the DC comics for such a step. I watched Christopher Reeves play the character of superman. Reeves had his own type of charisma and flair in his movies. His charm took us with him. His smile flew around the world. I was crazy about the Superman movies at that time. Still now SUPERMAN fascinates me. I watched all the parts of the Superman that time. But the new movie is really well scripted and well directed too. Director Bryan Singer has done a fabulous job of getting Superman back. I never thought that after the Reeves accident I would ever get to see a new superman movie. But here I was with 110% satisfaction sitting and watching superman do his action. Many of my friends thought that it will be a poor movie BUT IT'S AN AWESOME MOVIE TO WATCH. And the bottom-line is that SUPERMAN is the best superhero of all time. Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor is good too.
For so many actors there was this superstitious thing attached with the superman costume. Actors were offered the superhero's job but they all refused to do it. It is said that whoever will wear the superman costume will have some bad luck coming his way. Top movie industry actors refused to wear the costume. I guess the red color is been turned to a little dark color. Anyway.....The director found this new kid on the block Brandon Routh from Smallville. And there it was the new Superman Movie. I was like jumping on my feet when saw the first appearance of the man of steel. I am 23 years of age. But I don't regret or deny the fact that I am superman fan. I don't care about the people whatever they speak about my behavior. They would call me immature or anything they want. But I like to watch Superman movies. That's me.
The Special effects of this movie are too good to be seen. Such kind of movies you need to watch only in the theatres. And also Lois Lane is good. The entire cast has acted superbly in this movie. I have started my expectations from a continuation for this movie. It's a must watch movie. Your ticket money will not be wasted for sure.

By
Amit Dixit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home